Naming your new business is an important, but easy to overlook, part of founding your new company. Coming up with a good name can be challenging as you’ll not only want a creative and relevant name but one that hasn’t been used before. If you’re having problems coming up with a good name Namify can help with their free business name generator. Generate lists of unique, memorable names for your business venture. The naming process can be stressful but Namify takes the pain out of it. Now you may be asking yourself why is a company’s name so important for its success?
Why Your Business’s Name Matters
A company name says a lot about it and is a key part of any marketing strategy and is one of the first things a potential customer sees before they know anything else about your company. Here are other reasons why a good name is so important.
- Creates an Identity: a good name can define what a business is and what goes and services it provides in a matter of seconds. When customers are looking for a product or service telling them quickly and easily that you can help with their concerns goes a long way towards getting their business. Plus if your name is memorable customers will recall who you are and come back in the future even if they don’t buy anything now.
- Makes Your Business Unique: with a creative name your company stands out and people remember it. Also, a unique name makes the business something that you own that is more than just another company, it becomes something unique from all your competitors. You have to care about your business to truly succeed and a unique name that you personally like helps you do exactly that.
- Branding: a good name helps brand your business in the marketplace. Some of the most well-known businesses have names that are memorable and associated with the service or good they provide. In some cases, your brand name can become ubiquitous with the products your company provides.
- Easy To Find: you don’t want your business’s name to be too complex or hard to remember. A good name is one that customers can recall or find with a quick internet search. This is also why you don’t want your business name to be too abstract as you want your name to be easily associated with the services you provide and one that shows up when a potential customer is searching for companies in your market segment.
- Word of Mouth: finally, you want your name to be one that’s easily remembered. You can provide the best service possible, but you’ll lose out on the good word of mouth and reputation that brings if your customers can’t recall what your business’s name is. Good word of mouth is highly valuable as it leads to customer referrals, recommendations, and a good reputation in the marketplace which is invaluable in your success.
As the above shows, a good name is not something to be taken lightly and can be an important part of your company’s future growth and reputation. Luckily, if you’re having trouble coming up with a name that is both versatile and memorable services like Namify exist and can help with the naming of your company. Using their service to generate lists of strongly branded business names, you are sure to find one that fits your company.